Monday, November 17, 2008

Really? Not again...

What frustrates me most are the times when I don't know whether to scream or to cry. Getting news that I don't want to hear or even acknowledge seems to throw me for a loop just when I start to believe everything is good. I thought I finally had everything figured out, I thought the next step in my life plan was finally being put into progress. I was so happy...
I noticed it about a month and a half ago, but ignored it like I have before. It was just a few weeks ago, and all it took was one move that I have done millions of times to throw my life in a whole different direction. Now, walking upstairs doesn't feel right, and moving in any (in my opinion) creative way, causes me pain that lasts through the day and night. Waking up in the morning it is difficult to get out of bed, and sitting in class makes it hurt all over again. So Frustrating!!! I thought I was finally better, and now all over again, I seem to have injured my hip to the point of possibly having to take the time out of my life to get surgery once again. I think more than anything, the whole idea of being injured again scares me, and I have been denying it for the past month. My art form doesn't work with bad hips, so, I guess, its off to trying plan B....

No comments: